District Youth and Sports Office
Medchal District Youth and Sports Office
- Conducted National Youth Day-2020 Celebrations at Devarayamjal among Youth Clubs in remembrance of Swami Vivekananda Birth Anniversary on 12.01.2020.
- Conducted Games to Employees of Collectorate on the eve of Republic Day Celebrations-2020 at Collecctorate grounds.
- Conducted game to the Youth, Students and Employees on the eve of Keesaragutta Brahmothsavalu 2020.
- Called for Nominations for PADMA AWARDS for the year 2020 and submitted received nominations to the Commissioner and Director of Youth Services and the District Collector, Medchal-Malkajgiri District.
- Conducted All India Civil Services Tournaments for District Level and sent them accordingly to the State level tournaments in LB.Stadium, SATS.
- Conducted ACHARYA KOTHAPALLI JAYASHANKAR Birth Day Celebrations on 06-08- 2020.
- Conducted National Sports Day Celebrations on 29-08-2020 in remembrance of Major Dyanchand Birth Anniversary at DYSO Office. The Additional Collector,Medchal-Malkajgiri is attended as chief guest, garlanded the photo and paid tributes to him.
- Skill Development Training Centre inaugural programme is under process.
- Consolidation of old Yuva Chethana (Youth Association)Groups and Updation of New Yuva Chethana(Youth Association)Groups.
- Celebrated Sri Kaloji Narayana Rao Birthday Anniversary on 09-09-2020 in District Youth and Sports Office.
- Conducted Swaccha Survekshana Grameen Programme in Skill Development Training Centre as per the orders of District Collector and Chairman.
- Celebrated Acharya Laxman Bapuji 104th Birth Anniversary in Prajavani Meeting Hall as per the orders of the District Collector and Chairman.
- As per the orders of the Commissioner and Director of Youth Services and VC & MD, SATS, Conducted FIT INDIA programme in Aushapu (V), Ghatkesar(M) along with 2k run on the eve of Mahathma Gandiji’s 150th Birth Anniversary.
- Conducted Rashtriy Ekta Diwas (National Unity Day) 2019 in remembrance of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel at Prajavani Meeting Hall and Z.P.H.S. School as well on 31st October 2019. Conducted a Rally with the students as a part of Run for Unity programme.
- Conducted awareness programmes in various places on CISF recruitment.
- As per the orders the District Collector and Chairman Celebrated United Nation Day-2019 on 24-10-2019 in Collectorate office.
- Attended Army recruitment programme at Anandhbagh from 29-10-2019 to 14-11-2019 as member in Co-ordination committee.
- Celebrated National Constitution Day 0n 26-11-2109 at District Youth and Sports Office and at Telangana State Inter District Basket Ball Championship, YMCA Basket Ball Stadium with Medchal-Malkajgiri District Basket Ball Association.
- Conducted Green Challenge Programme at Shamirpet Mini Stadium along with the MPDO, Shamirpet,Gram panchayath Staff and ITI Students& Staff on 09-12-2019.
- Addressed a letter to Sports Coaching Foundation, Masab Tank for Sponsoring sports materials to the Govt Schools with District Collector’s Attestation.
- We conduct summer coaching camps in every summer as per the orders of the Vice Chairman and Managing Director, SATS.
- Conduct selections every year to IV class entry students to enter into the Telangana Sports Schools, Hakimpet.
Medchal mini stadium
It is Located at Industrial Area, Medchal. Construction of mini stadium was taken up by Social Welfare Department and Panchayat Raj Department and Constructed Compound wall, Gallery slab without steps, Rest rooms.
Now, the amount of Rs 40.00Lakhs was sanctioned for Repairs of Rest rooms, Construction of Steps for Gallery, Levelling of Ground, removal of bushes, and construction of Drain.
Inspected Medchal Mini Stadium and requested to VC& MD, SATS to appoint 2 watchmen to look after the stadium with budgetary provision.
Accordingly addressed letters to Municipal Commissioner, Medchal, Pollution Control Board and GM, DIC to clear wastage water and issue directions to the factories/ industries located at the Medchal Mini Stadium to not enter any wastage chemicals, industry water, etc into the stadium.
Shamirpet mini stadium
It is Located at the entrance of the Road towards NALSAR University, Shamirpet. Constructed Compound wall except 100 mts leanth, Rest rooms. The majority area allocated for stadium is with rocks.
Now, the amount of Rs 50.00Lakhs was sanctioned for Repairs of Rest rooms, Construction of balance compound wall, Levelling of Ground and removal of rocks and bushes.
The rocks and bushes were cleared and Completed the constriction of compound walls, Levelling of Ground.
As per the orders District Collector and Chairman, Inspected Shamirpet Mini Stadium and addressed a letter to EE/PR, Medchal to provide Action plan for walking track so as to enable to send the same to VC& MD, SATS approval. Accordingly addressed a letter to VC and MD, SATS to provide budgetary sanction for construction of walking track along with the Action plan.
Jyothi Rao Poole Stasium, Gandimaisamma, Quthbullapur.
- Total land allocated 20 Acrs vide reference 3rd cited and now it is with extent of 6 Acrs and the 6 Acrs land is sufficient for Stadium.
- RCC building with plinth area of 3370.37 Sqft
- Pavilions with extent of 234.75 mts.
- Levelling of Stadium completed
- Electricity supply – Connection provided
- Bore and Motor- Working condition
- An amount of 00 lakhs was incurred for the above works from Mandal/Zilla Parishad funds
- The above works were taken place from 2005 to 2009.
The MPDO Quuthbullapur has further informed that, there is no budget available either in Mandal Paristh or Zilla Parisath for completion of balance works with estimated cost of Rs 130.00 lakhs.
In view of the above decision taken in Mandal Parishad General Body meeting held on 07.04.2017, they have handed over the Stadium “as is where is condition” to District Youth and Sports Officer Medchal-Malkajgiri District for further development and maintenance of Stadium w.e.f 12.04.2017.
Proposed mini stadium at Ghatkesar
The Gurkul trust land (160mX160m) was allocated for construction of mini stadium at Ghatkesar and an amount of Rs 80.00 lakhs was sanctioned for construction of mini stadium.
Accordingly we have addressed a letter to Thasildar Ghatkesar to identify the suitable land with an extent of 5 to 6 acrs and to send the proposal to the undersigned so as to hand over the possession to District Youth and Sports Officer to start the construction works of Stadium without any further delay.
Proposed Green Field stadium at Jahwaharnagar
The Government has sanctioned an amount of Rs 2.65 cr for construction of Green Field Stadium at Jahawarnagar and VC&MD, SATS has requested to alienate Government land extent of 5 acres vide ref 4th cited.
Accordingly we have addressed a letter to MRO, Kapra to alienate Government land extent of 5 acres.
Proposed Green field Stadium at Kukatpalli
The Hon’ble MLA Kukutpalli has requested to allot 5 acres land for construction of stadium at Kukutapali in the proposed site for construction of Truck parking.
He further informed that, 34 acres land was allocated to Truck parking at Kukutapalli and now truck parking is shifted to outside ORR.
Since there is no stadium at Kukutpalli and the District Collector, Medchal-Malkajgiri District has directed the Tashildar Kukutpalli to verify the availability of land proposed by the Hon’ble MLA Kukutpalli for construction of Green field Stadium vide reference 2nd cited.
In view of the above, Tashildar Kukutpalli is requested to verify the availability of land proposed by the Hon’ble MLA Kukutpalli for construction of Green field Stadium and send proposal for allotment of 3-5 Acrs of land if available in the said site.