District Rural Development Agency
The Dist. Rural Development Agency is implemented to monitor and evaluate the implementation of the following Government sponsored schemes in rural areas to provide lively hood to the families who are covered under below poverty line, for come out from poverty. This office headed by District Rural Development Officer, under whom 77 staff is working under which 12 posts are vacant.
Under this scheme the following 7 types of pensions have been distributing every month @ Rs.2,016/- per pensioner to OAP, Widow, Weavers, Toddy Tappers, Single Women, Beedi Workers and in case of Disabled person @ Rs.3,016/- per pensioner to the eligible BPL families in the district. Total Pensioners in the district 110295 and every month Rs.25.16 Crores are distributing.
- SADAREM:(Software for Assessment of Disability for Access Rehabilitation and Empowerment): In Medchal-Malkajgiri District the SADAREM camps will be conducting through Mee-Seva Slot booking system at District Hospital, Malkajgiri and after completion of the assessment the eligible persons certificate will be issued within 3 to 4 working days.
- Bank Linkage (BL):During the year 2019-20, out of 2579 SHG’s 1925 SHG’s have been availed loans under bank linkage with Financial Assistance of Rs.60.57 Crores as against the target of 65.00 Crores achievement percentage is 93.18%.
During 2019-20, loans to 6967 SHG members of Rs. 27.45 Crores were disbursed under Streenidhi as against the target of 51.74 Crores with achievement percentage is 53.06%
- Institutional Building: Under Institution Building to Build the capacities of CBOs viz., various strategies have been adopted for strengthening of SHGs and conducted various level trainings to the SHG Members for savings and internal lending’s.
- Human Development (HD): Human Developing unit initiated Health, Nutrition, Sanitation, Education and Gender interventions to improve in rule SHGs women.
- MGNREGS:The MGNREGS Scheme being implemented in 5 Mandals consisting with newly formed 61 GPs to improve the livelihood of rural poor through providing 100 days work.
As per the new Panchayat Raj Act to establish, one Gram Panchayat one Nursery and the responsibility of establishment of Nursery lies with Gram Panchayats. During 2019-20, with target of 24.65 lakh seedling planting in Medchal-Malkajgiri district.
- Swachh Bharath Mission (Gramin):Through Swachh Bharat Mission, for construction of IHHLs (individual household latrines) with cost of Rs. 12,000/- have been sanctioned. In 61 GPs 4046 IHHLs have been sanctioned and 4046 IHHLs have been completed. Measures are being taken up to make 100% clean villages. For implementation of NGT (National Green Tribunal) program in the District, the following (3) Gram Panchayats are identified i.e., Bogaram, Somaram and Ponnal.
- DDU-GKY: Under this scheme providing employment to the unemployed rural youth, trainings will be imparted under various courses for providing Employment Opportunities in various Private Organizations and children of the SHG families will be prioritized the trainings with in the age group of 18-30 years for various Skill Development trainings.